Guided tours and activities for children
Every Saturday at 11 AM, Villa Vassilieff offers guided tours specifically devised for children and their parents. Villa Vassilieff also offers workshops during school holidays, a creative and original way to discover the current exhibition.
An exhibition children booklet is alternately available at the entrance of the exhibition space for self-directed tours (also in French).
ACCOMPANIED GUIDED TOURS
Every Saturday at 11 am, we offer accompanied guided tours of the current exhibition, followed by a discussion and sharing time with the children :
‣ age: 6 to 12
‣ duration: between 1 and 1.15 hour
‣ free upon reservation, booking required at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 43 25 88 32.
During winter holidays, from Saturday, February 4 to Sunday February 19, 2017, Villa Vassilieff offers workshops specifically devised for children from age 6 to 12 on Wednesday afternoon from 3 pm to 5.30 pm.
Workshops proposed in the context of the Tell me the story of all these things exhibition give the opportunity to discover the artists’ stories and to experiment their production techniques.
Next workshops :
‣ Wednesday February 8, at 3 pm: in the course of the workshop, children will explore the experimental editing techniques of filmmaker Rose Lowder, among which, the production of films without camera.
Cut, draw on the film; imagine a scenario; discover analogicic tools of film production and projection!
‣ Wednesday February 15, 3 pm: this second workshop will focus on the research of Cuban artist and designer Ernesto Oroza on industrial objects made out of salvage and hybridization. Children are invited to bring a broken object along and to transform or fix it with material found in the reserves of our art center!
‣ booking required at email@example.com or 01 43 25 88 32. Fee: 5€, snack included.